Friday, November 29, 2013

Letter Home- November 25th, 2013


We had the most incredible experience this week. Elder Neil L. Andersen and Elder Craig C. Christensen came and spoke to us on Saturday. It was so cool! They talked about the atonement and the joy of forgiveness. They were so funny and the whole experience was super positive. We were so excited when we found out who was going to be meeting with us. That's an experience I will never forget.

Don't worry, Thanksgiving up here should be fun. We are going to a church pot luck at 4 and going to a member's home afterwards. It's gonna be great. Plus our mission Christmas party is on the 10th so we are all looking forward to that! I hope you have fun with Monika and her family! I wish I could be there. Take lots of pics for me!

I love you and I will talk to you in a month! Crazy to think that Christmas is just a month away.

Love,
Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment