Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Letter Home-February 3rd, 2014

Transfer Buzz!!! So, I'm gonna be going to Lakewood as the ZL over there and I'll have three companions (a zone leader comp and then two "boys") - just like B-Town! I'm way excited because Elder Bowen is gonna be my district leader. He and I requested to serve together, but at least we're in the same zone :)


I'm way sad to leave Olympia, but Lakewood is such a good area. There are so many people just waiting to hear the gospel there, so it'll be fun. Olympia 2nd has been my favorite area so far. The people here are so good and the members just get the whole vision of hastening the work. I have to say goodbye to a lot of people today.... not my favorite thing to do. BUT, my ward mission leader is taking us to get sushi for dinner tonight. Ha, totally worth it.


Love,

Elder Burton


Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment