Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Letter Home- March 3rd, 2014


We've had some good miracles this week :) We have two people on date for this weekend, and the zone all together has 5 people that are to be baptized on Saturday. It's gonna be a crazy day with only one font! It's way exciting though.

I've been thinking a lot about the future lately and how I can keep progressing. I realized that my mission ends when the Prophet says so, but I don't have to stop being a missionary. This truly is a lifestyle and I know that the world will overtake a few things, but I don't want it to control every aspect of my life. I don't know what to do about college. I think it would be best for me to go straight to school, but then I'd have to come home early. I'll talk to Pres Weaver soon and see if I can shorten my mission just a bit... I think I'll need to be around all of those RMs to help me stay sane...

You're right, time is flying by way to fast. I can't believe I've already been out 18 months.... It's so scary, but I know there are so many people that will be there for me when I get home. I've already decided to leave a lasting impression in the Wa-Tac... still thinking on how though...

Let's get this college stuff going just in case :)

Love,

Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment