Monday, September 24, 2012

MTC- Week 2

Mom and Dad,


This week has been absolutely incredible! We've been teaching some crazy hard investigators, but we finally got one to commit to baptism! Everything here about the MTC is amazing. The food, the Sunday walks, the missionaries. It's hard to believe I'm going to be leaving the MTC in just about a week to enter the mission field, BUT I can't wait :P This week my companion and I set a goal to feel a true love for our investigators, just as our Father in Heaven would. It's been a difficult attribute to work on since I'm naturally a judgmental person, but doing so has really improved my outlook on missionary work and life in general. Everyone deserves the opportunity to listen to the gospel and choose for themselves if this is the true church. I am so happy to be a part of that process.

My whole district also joined the choir this past week. Seriously one of the best choices I have made. Nothing helps me feel the Spirit more than listening to uplifting music! We are gonna be part of the MTC fireside this week, so look for me in the choir! I'll be sitting on the left (or I guess the right from your point of view) So yeahhhh.... Ok, I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week! I'll talk to you soon :) Oh and keep the letters coming! They seriously make my day :P


-Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment