Saturday, September 15, 2012

Letter to Home- Week 1 MTC

September 10, 2012

Family and Friends,

The MTC has been a crazy experience so far. The first few days were pretty hectic, like super crazy and all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and watch a movie. Too bad there is no time for naps or movie watching-haha. It was pretty hard getting over the initial shock of being here, but it's all good now! I don't even think about you guys that much! Ha, umm that was mean. It's just that we are so focused on learning the gospel there isn't really any time to do or think about anything else. I guess that's good though, no homesickness, no reasons to worry. 

We actually got to teach our first (fake) investigator this past week. That was an insane experience. It's impossible not to feel the spirit here and to not follow it's promptings. I seriously love this place.

Just so you know, my district is made up of the best guys possible. We all get along super well, which can make it kinda hectic, but whatever. At least we don't hate each other! :) My companion, Elder Ingram is a great guy and really makes it easy to be here and focus on the spirit. He gives me so much strength and helped make this process a lot easier. 

Sorry, I don't have much time to talk, but I want you all to know I love you and miss you. Thanks for all the prayers! Keep 'em coming ;)

Much love,
Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment